Friday, November 21, 2014

One Year Down... {Orlando, FL Wedding Photographer}

Oh, how I love Lisa and Cori.  And for so many reasons... Not only are they a dream to photograph (I mean, just look at these two!), but they are also so incredibly sweet and down to earth.  Lisa even taught my little guy to swim!

It's been one year since they said "I do" at a destination wedding (the only reason I wasn't there to photograph it), so we decided to return to the same beach where we took their engagement photos (another favorite session of mine) to celebrate.

Here's to a lifetime of wonderful memories, Lisa and Cori!


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Outstanding engagement photographs! I really adore this charming couple. You know I have been engaged for two years now and it is the right time to get married for us. We are going to tie the knot at the local event space Chicago and it is also a private beach location. Hopefully will be having the wedding of our dreams.

    ReplyDelete